Returning From Withdrawal Or Suspension (Re-entry)

A student who is withdrawn (voluntary or medical) or suspended (academic or disciplinary) from Central prior to graduation may apply for re-entry and, if approved, return to the college.   Applications are due no later than one week prior to the first class day of the semester in which the student wishes to re-enroll. Students who have been away (e.g. withdrawn or suspended) for more than two years must complete the requirements in effect at the time of re-entry. Students approved for re-entry will be required to satisfy all prior financial obligations and to make an enrollment deposit prior to being eligible to register for classes or receive a housing assignment.  For more information, contact the registrar ( or go to