College/Advanced Placement Credit

Credit earned at accredited colleges or universities will be accepted in transfer if grades of at least a “C” (“C-” is not acceptable) are earned in the courses, and if the courses can be applied toward a Central College degree. A maximum of 60 semester hours of transfer credit (including a maximum of 24 credits from AP, IB, PSEO, and dual enrollment) may be applied toward completion of a Central College degree. If you completed Advanced Placement examinations, contact the College Board, and arrange to have an official score report sent to Central College (CEEB 6087).

Transcripts are evaluated by the registrar. For more information, see Transfer of Credit Policy in the “Academic Policies” section of this catalog.