Academic Appeals

Students who wish to appeal a curricular policy or graduation requirement must file a petition with the Curriculum Approval Committee. Forms are available from the registrar’s office or the registrar’s page on my.Central. Rules have been established by faculty in support of good educational practice. Neither negligence nor ignorance of rules is regarded as a good reason for granting an appeal.