International Transfer Student Admission

International transfer students must complete the international student application.  In addition to the above requirements transfer students are required to submit college or university credentials from all non-US institutions to a foreign credential evaluation agency for a course-by-course evaluation with a grade point average (GPA) calculation.  Central College recommends that applicants use World Education Services, Inc. (WES) for their credential evaluation. The evaluation report must be sent directly from WES to Central College’s office of admission.

Attendance at each post-secondary institution must be reported on the application regardless of whether you want to receive transfer credit or have it used in our admission decision.