Application For Admission For New Freshmen
To apply for admission:
- Submit a completed application with a nonrefundable $25 application fee. This fee will be waived if: you are a child of an alumnus; you apply before January 15; you apply after a personal campus visit; and/or you apply on-line.
- Apply on-line at edu/admission/apply/
- Request one directly by writing: Admission Office, Central College, Campus Box 5100, 812 University, Pella, IA 50219 or,
- Call 641-628-7616.
- An unofficial transcript may be sent along with your application of have your high school mail an official transcript to the office of admission, or email to email@example.com for admission purposes. A final official high school transcript will be required to be mailed to the office of admission prior to the start of enrollment. In addition, any college transcript(s) for dual-enrollment coursework.
- ACT or SAT test scores are not required for admission. Candidates may submit standardized test results for the purpose of an admission decision if they desire but it is not required. However, eligibility for some scholarships and course placements require the submission of a standardized test score. Students interested in submitting ACT or SAT test scores may send them to the office of admission if the test results are not posted on your transcript.
Note: For students enrolled in college or Advanced Placement courses, an official transcript from the college(s) attended and/or the College Board (for AP courses) should be sent to the admission office.