Declaring A Major Or Minor

By the end of the second year, students must file a Declaration of Major/Minor form with the registrar’s office in order to be eligible to register for the third year (5th semester) of study.  Students are required to complete the major requirements in effect at the time the student submits the form. Minors must be declared prior to registration for the final semester of enrollment.